Thursday, November 10, 2011

Justin Timberlake Futuresex - Lovesounds Pop Music CD Review

Futuresex - Lovesounds is the latest release from Pop Superstar Justin Timberlake, and I can only think of one word to describe this CD... AWESOME!

It's a rare day indeed that I get a CD from an artist that I can truthfully say does not have a bad track in the bunch. I'm more than happy to announce that's exactly what I must say about this one. There simply isn't a bad one in the bunch. No fillers here at all, with each song standing tall on it's own.

Songs By Justin

Futuresex - Lovesounds is a pleasantly varied, mix of 12 tracks that are very well written songs by this clearly gifted artist. With many of the songs displaying a lot of the kind emotion that makes for a really great listen. Seemingly drawing from what I can only imagine are agender own personal experiences. At different points touching on the most real emotions like love, heartbreak, pain, failed relationships and unattainable romance. They're all here.

If you're even mildly into Pop music you'll enjoy this album. Overall Futuresex - Lovesounds is an a great release. I give it my double thumbs up. You will not be disappointed with one single track.

While this entire album is really very good some of my favorites are track 6 - What Goes Around, track 3 - Summer Love, and track 12 - All Over Again

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 10 - Until The End Of Time. This is a great track!

Futuresex - Lovesounds Release Notes:

Justin Timberlake originally released Futuresex - Lovesounds on September 12, 2006 on the Jive Records label.

CD Track List Follows:

1. FutureSex/ LoveSound

2. SexyBack - (with Timbaland)

3. Sexy Ladies

4. My Love - (with T.I.)

5. Love Stoned

6. What Goes Around

7. Chop Me Up - (with Timbaland/Three 6 Mafia)

8. Damn Girl - (with Will.i.am)

9. Summer Love

10. Until The End Of Time

11. Losing My Way

12. All Over Again (Another Song)

Personnel include: Justin Timberlake (vocals, guitar, piano); Timbaland (rap vocals, various instruments, programming); T.I., Three 6 Mafia, Will.i.am (rap vocals).

Recording information: Thomas Crown, Virginia Beach, VA.

Justin Timberlake Futuresex - Lovesounds Pop Music CD Review

[http://beauty.myeasyshopsales.com] Beauty. MyEasyShopSales-All beauty and sexy look information. Womens, teens makeup, skincare advice. Latest products, make-up. Sexy Lingerie.

Download Information [http://www.mfmebook.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment