Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The 10 Most Romantic Love Songs

I write a weekly romantic newsletter. So, population often ask me what the most romantic love songs are.

Before I gift my list, I have to qualify it. I think a great love song captures both the general emotions of romance that everybody has, but strikes a single cord for the merge because of their extra and private experiences. Therefore, love songs are single to the couple.

Still, I think there are songs that are just flat out romantic, whoever the merge is. These songs speak to couples whatever their live and association experiences. But they also transcend the generalities that make an midpoint song sound like a Hallmark card. Romance is clear in this music and you'll probably agree with 2 or 3 of my picks.

So, without further ado, here is my list of the 10 most romantic love songs of all time.

10. Turn the World - Eric Clapton

9. Eternal Flame - Bangles

8. all I Do (I Do it for You) - Bryan Adams

7. I Will always Love You - Whitney Houston

6. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion

5. Someone's Got Ahold of My Heart - Bob Dylan

4. Somewhere Out There - James Ingram and Linda Ronstadt

3. I have always Loved You - Enrique Iglesias

2. Unforgettable - Nat King Cole or Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole

1. You're the Inspiration - Chicago

Do you disagree with my list of the 10 most romantic love songs of all time? Of course you do! You wouldn't be a romantic if you thorough someone else's list point blank.

So, I encourage you to sit down and make your own list of most romantic songs. It will put you in a great mood!

0 comments:

Post a Comment